A division of the Hancock Chamber, the mission of DBPA is to further the development of the business and professional community in Diamondhead through promotion, beautification and efforts to influence positive change and communication among the organizations members and the community.
- Work to gain feedback from area businesses for an annual plan
- Promote awareness of businesses through a new membership brochure and map, business promotions, signature event, quarterly meetings, monthly after hours events
- Work with the new city administration
- Develop and implement a Merchants Holiday promotion
- Continue work with the Diamondhead Arts & Crafts Festival to promote visitation
Kiln Business Council
To promote the social, civic and economic well-being of the Kiln area; meets monthly as an executive committee and quarterly as a membership group, in different locations. If you’re a Kiln business person, get connected today by calling the Chamber office at 228.467.9048!
Chair: Judith Redshaw
Staff: Tish Williams
- Reprint Kiln Area member brochure and map to distribute to area resources to promote business activity
- Integrate members into committees of the Chamber
- Continue the Kiln Craft Beer Fest at a location to be determined
- Continue Small Business Workshop focused on: marketing, technology, business planning, financial management, tax issues
- Work with the Hancock County Parks and Recreation Commission to provide support for McLeod Park improvements
- Establish at least one business promotion to promote traffic and sales to Kiln area businesses (Easter Egg hunt for families with discount coupons from area businesses, etc.)
This group also works with the Chamber’s Beautification Committee to recognize and feature through the media one business each month for their beautification efforts.