Because the Hancock Chamber is a non-profit organization, we’re able to offer dozens of free benefits – as well as low-cost advertising and promotional opportunities not available elsewhere. As a member, you’ll receive:
Marketing & Visibility
• Your Business Listing on the Chamber’s online business directory – includes contact information and a link to your website.
• Your Business Listing on the Chamber’s mobile visitor information kiosks.
• Your Business Listing in the Annual Hancock Today Buyer’s Guide.
• Your Business Listing on the Chamber’s business directory on the Chamber’s mobile website.
• Your Business Listing in the Hancock Chamber section of the Sunshine Pages.
• The Chamber will follow your business on Facebook and Twitter.
• Your business brochures and/or business cards in the Chamber lobby and the Official Hancock Scenic Byways Visitor Center.
• Your events on the HancockChamber.org community calendar.
• Business Referrals by the Chamber staff via phone, office visitors, the online business directory, and social media sites.
• Opportunity to add additional business categories to your listing on the Chamber’s website.
• Eligible for “members only” discounts for business marketing opportunities through the Chamber’s events.
• Eligible for “members only” advertising discounts through the Chamber’s electronic marketing tools and three websites: hancockchamber.org, gulfcoastscenicbyways.com, and HancockMSMyhome.com
• Ability to post your discount coupons and special offers on the Chamber’s online business directory.
• “Members Only” ability to post to the Chamber’s social media sites.
• Ribbon cutting or ground breaking service for a new business including invites to the membership, posting to social media sites and the Chamber website, and public relations services.
• Authorized use of the Hancock Chamber logo in all your marketing and advertising.
• Hancock Chamber window decal to proudly display in your business.
• Subscriptions for your business to the weekly Chamber Checklist.
• Subscriptions for your business to the monthly Chamber News to Know.
• Access to demographic and retail data.
• Opportunity for Member to Member discounts for you and your employees.
• Complimentary or “members only” discounts to business development training workshops and seminars through the Chamber’s Business Resource Center.
• Complimentary use of the Chamber conference room based on availability.
• One on one meeting with Chamber staff to discuss how to maximize your Chamber membership.
Business Connections & Community Involvement
• Voting rights per your membership level to elect members to the Chamber Board of Directors.
• Networking opportunities at Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Coffee Calls, Speed Networking, Women of Leadership Roundtable, and the Business Resource Center.
• Opportunity to participate on Chamber Committees.
• Opportunity to participate in 28 Chamber-managed initiatives as part of Hancock Tomorrow, the countywide economic development strategy.
• Networking opportunity at the annual Mississippi Coast Legislative Reception.
• Complimentary or “members only” discounts to Chamber events.
• Networking opportunities with the Kiln Business Council, Diamondhead Business and Professional Association, and the Hospitality and Tourism Industry Council.
• Ability to apply to Leadership Hancock County.
• Business advocacy including public policy bulletins and membership surveys.
• Join Chamber government advocacy efforts to represent the interests of business on a local, state, regional and national level.
Can I Use The Chamber Logo In My Marketing?
Absolutely! Membership in the Chamber provides your business with visibility, marketability and credibility. Proudly display your Membership window decal at your place of business, and utilize the Chamber logo on all your marketing materials, website and company letterhead.