You can become a catalyst for the enhancement of education, quality of life and economic opportunities in Hancock County by joining Partners for Stennis.
Our organization was founded by a coalition of Mississippi and Louisiana citizens and businesses to support the important missions of NASA’s Stennis Space Center and insure that government decision makers, businesses and the public know of the value and importance of the Center.
Members have the opportunity to participate in many programs such as:
- Development of the Stennis-Michoud Technology Corridor
- Capital Day Advocacy Trips (Jackson & Washington D.C.)
- Citizens for Space Exploration
- Promotion of the Infinity Science Center
- Employee Relocation & Business Assistance
- NASA Speakers Bureau
- Quarterly Membership Meetings & Business Networking
Contact the Chamber to learn more about this important organization at (228) 467-9048.
Here Is Your Invitation To Invest in Hancock County’s Future
Your investment is based on the number of employees you have. Individuals and colleges/universities are also welcome to join.
|Up to 10 employees||$250|
|Colleges & Universities||$250|
(not associated with a business)
Join Partners for Stennis today.