Hancock County Community Development Foundation
The Hancock Chamber established the Hancock County Community Development Foundation as a 501 (c) 3 public charity in May 2006 to act as an umbrella organization for 20 non-profit causes for projects with a broad community focus. The specific purposes of incorporation are to sponsor and support educational and community programs that stimulate job creation, foster small business growth, workforce development, historic preservation and the arts.
Programs of the Foundation are:
Click the button above to make a general donation to the Hancock County Community Development Foundation. To donate to a specific fund, please click on one of the options below and follow the specific donation link.
Formed to support preservation efforts within the city’s historic districts. Heritage Trust will develop, promote, and or sponsor programs and/products which will help bring public awareness to the importance of historic preservation. The Trust also manages the Heritage Star Program honoring people who have made significant contributions with a lasting impact to the community. Heritage Stars are placed in prominent locations throughout Hancock County.
2024 Officers and Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- Ray Wesson, Jr., Bank Plus, President
- Mary Jane Mackey, Goodnight Terminal Services, Vice President
- Tish H. Williams, Secretary & Executive Director, Hancock Chamber
- Anna Ring, Accounting for Creatives, Treasurer
- Dr. Wendy McDonald, retired educator, Past President
- Noel Grafe, The First Bank
- Rhonda Rhodes, Hancock Housing Resource Center
- Dr. Paula Triche, retired educator
- Cleland Powell, First Horizon Bank
- Elise Deano, Elise Deano Attorney at Law
- Tami Munsch, Munsch Law
- Shawn Konkel, Gotcha Covered
- Meg Payment, Mississippi Power
- Dr. Rymsky & Brian Labat, The Education Annex